since ‎Apr-27-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So whats the point in 1/2 ton trucks? They can't haul much, are they the grocery getters of the truck world?
I'd first like to start off with an apology to anyone I've annoyed by asking so many questions so fast. I'm just anxious and nevervous about all this at the same time so I have a lot of questions and concerns.After reading advice on here and doing r...
We're looking at a KZ MXT 303, anyone have one, if so, how do you like it? Also, we're looking at the following:KZ MXT 303Coachmen 301BLDSHyper Lite 27 HFSOf the three which is better? Also, which is best to be towed by a 1/2 ton?
As I research Toy Haulers I've noticed some have higher hitch weights than others that weigh less. Why the variance and how much of a role does that play when shopping for a TH?For example:KZ MXT 303 Hitch weight - 980UVW - 6350KZ MXT 309Hitch Weigh...
We're looking at an Apex 300 bhs and have a couple questions. Anyone have this model, if so, how do you like it? Anything to keep an eye out for?Also, TV, if any of y'all read the TH section you may have seen me post there. I'm going to post here ...