since ‎Jan-30-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 84 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Need some guidance or advice. I’m looking to buy a 2017 Coachman Pursut 31SB. It has about 7500 miles on it and is in excellent shape. The asking price was 75K and I have a standing offer of 62K. I think I can buy it at 62K. Is this about right?
My wife and I are hitting the road next spring. We (SADLY) are not camping on this trip. We have 7-8 days to get to Tucson AZ, 4-5 days there and 6-7 days to make it back home to Bean Station TN. I was hoping to get this sites input of must see st...
This may have been asked before. So, please forgive me in advance if it has. Do campgrounds know or care if your Passport America membership, Good Sams, or what ever is expired? I am near 99% sure motels have no way of knowing if someone’s AAA or ...
How about a little help or advice please? 2007 Sunseeker 3100 with a Ford V10 Issue: I got in and started it up last week and the dash gages just stopped working. The gas, speed, temp, tach, and service lights all went out. Plus, the radio and the po...
How about a little help or advice please? 2007 Sunseeker 3100 with a Ford V10 Issue: I got in and started it up last week and the dash gages just stopped working. The gas, speed, temp, tach, and service lights all went out. Plus, the radio and t...