since ‎May-04-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 126 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Decided to do a last-minute, and last of the season camping trip. Got to the park and as I began setting up I realized I didn't have DC power (no lights). I pulled out the multi-meter and had the requisite 12.8 volts. Checked the main 30amp fuse that...
I just bought canvas tire covers (mostly because they were all I could find to cover 14" tires on an Aliner Expedition). Could there be a problem covering the tires during winter snow, such as icing up and the covers sticking to the tires/rims?
I have camped in my 2016 Aliner Expedition now for 2 weekends in a row, and I've noticed the same thing I noticed in my Aliner Scout, and, that is that I always used my dinette area as storage.Even when I had my Aliner Scout I had noticed the same th...
Well, I thought I had made a great move by relocating my interior tv connection and replacing the existing cable connection with the 3ghz "satellite" connectors. Apparently, something isn't working correctly.I set up my Wineguard Pathway X2 dish and ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28749699