since ‎May-12-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 128 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've read about and seen some really cool ideas for storing the slinky but still can't figure out why folks won't use the rear bumper storage (If available)?I know the factory caps fall off and the hose can easily fall out but wouldn't it be a lot ea...
2005 Keytsone Cougar 294RLSThe factory routed the battery wire tightly around the slide out motor and the slideout manual crank shaft (the one coming from the motor housing end with the keeper pin in the end of it.)This causes the slideout manual cra...
I posted this in the "general camping issues" section with much more detail but wanted to post here in case anyone with the exact same model as me has had the same issue.2005 Keystone Cougar 294 RLSFriday - electric jack quits working but slideout an...
Went camping over the weekend. Lights and slideout all worked but the electric jack quit working. Used my manual crank and figured I would get a new battery upon returning home. the old one was dated 2008, so it had outlived it's expectancy. Well,...
Thought this may be useful to some here. This is not a comprehensive list. The following is calculated at 700lbs per rim inch (industry standard) TIRE SIZE.....CROSS SECTION INCHES.....TTL LBS per axle 7.5 R 16.0 LT - 7.5 - 10,500lbs8.75 R 16.5 LT ...