since ‎May-13-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 578 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Finally got rid of that useless residential fridge and got it replaced with an RV fridge that runs on propane, 120 volt and 12 volt. Now we can get back to dry camping and going down the highway without having to listen to the generator.
We all know that tires should be replaced every 6-7 years as they age out instead of wear out. I was just wondering, how many miles would a person with a 16000 pound class A constantly pulling a 5-6000 toad have to drive to actually wear out a load ...
Has anyone here driven on Oregon highway 34 from Bend, OR to US101? I am not worried about our 30 foot length, it is the width that has me concerned. Is there a shoulder? or is the edge of the pavement the edge of the road with little to nothing fo...
OK, this is just a thought, and I am not sure I can do it, but here goes. Our current set up in the 87 Southwind MH is 30 amp. It will only run one AC unit at a time, of course. When I had the 5500 KW Onan generator, it would run both AC units.Wit...
OK, my grandson has an older cat who gets sick every time he gets in a vehicle. We cannot go even 5 miles and he has vomited up everything he has eaten for 3 days. We are headed from AR to AZ next month and I am hoping someone out there has a remed...