since ‎May-21-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 88 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If your state is like mine, we have not been able to get out and RV yet, and I have cancelled one trip so far this year. I am in hopes things will open this summer so I can back out there. My hope is to go to Assateague Island in MD. at the end of ...
I am sure I am not the only one in this boat, but it looks like my April shakedown trip will be cancelled. Usually within the next couple weeks I am getting the RV de-winterized and ready to go out. I have more time and may still do that, but I am ...
Besides the obvious like everything you do for hooking up, hitching and final checks on the truck and trailer. What other things are on your must do (non negotiable) list before you leave on a trip. Mine are: Wash all windows in the truck (visibili...
Is it possible to add a garbage disposal to an rv sink? Obviously you would have to cap off the piece that usually runs to dishwasher and run a dedicated wire to a switch . Can and rv gray water system handle it? Has anyone tried this?
My Current TT has a switch on the control pad to turn on the over head lights in the living area, but that is the only switch. The other lights (all LED) have a little button in the middle to press and turn on. I was wondering if it is possible and...