since ‎Jun-02-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 175 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I always here on this forum that e-trailer.com is a great place to purchase towing/hitch stuff, but how does it compare in terms of prices for all the other RV stuff they have? They seem to have a great selection. Just wondering what experiences peop...
Forgive me, I am confused. I have a TT with two 12V batteries hooked up in parallel. I store my TT at a storage facility and want to help protect my new batteries. I purchased a battery disconnect switch and am confused on how to hook it up. I'll mou...
I would love to go to Arches NP. Never been and have always wanted to. Is it a bad a idea to go in the summer due to heat? Great places to stay (family friendly)? Sights? Thanks for any advice. Coming from WA State (i-84). Places to stay along the wa...
Hey all, Looking to purchase a TPMS for my TT. Last year, blew a tire caused 2400 in damage to rig. At any rate, I am interested in the TireMinder because its price is attractive and it gets great reviews on Amazon. Anyone have experience with this T...
Hey everyone, Need your help. I just brought my Trailer our of storage to dewinterize. All is working great...last step is to add water and pressurize lines with pump to make sure all is good, not leaks, etc. I add water to the tank, turn of pump and...