since ‎Jun-07-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We recently purchased a pre-owned DRV MS. I know it has a factory installed water filtration system, but do we need to purchase a separate system to "pre" filter the water? I say yes, hubby says "nah"....
I'd like to purchase a GPS and am wondering about the 780 vs the 785. Theres only a few dollars difference in the cost. The 785 indicates it has a dash cam included within the unit. Does anyone have this model? Is it a decent dash cam? It would be ...
We will be taking our "maiden voyage" along Rt 40 from Elk City OK to Sevierville in the spring. We'll be hauling a 43' 5th wheel. I want to plan carefully and we will be following the 2-2-2 rule. I have the Rand McNally truckers atlas in hand. A...
Looking for recommendations for our "new to us" DRV Atlanta! Water filter system at the pedestal? Water pressure gauge/regulator? Surge protector - Progressive Industries EMS PT50X still considered one of the best? Thank you!!
We hope to be full timing by next fall. The big question - where to spend the winter? Thinking a little of half time in FL and half time in AZ? Or should we stay the whole winter in one place? I understand that we need to plan and be making our res...