since ‎Jun-07-2014
‎Nov-24-2023

My Activity

• 972 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Years ago I made a post on here that I can no longer find. It detailed my difficulty finding a system that would transport bicycles safely. I routinely travel with bicycles that exceed the value of my trailer! Okay so my trailer's a bit older, but...
I'd like to fashion a bike rack to carry my bikes. I have four different bikes with tires from 23mm wide to 4.8 inches, which is a challenge. What do you all use? I'm hoping for something that will be long lasting and secure; bikes are the reason ...
I just bought a used 5th wheel and I need to replace the tires. I'm not new to trailering but I know that trailer tires can really be a pain. I am used to using truck tires on trailers, however, LT235/85R16E tires won't have much cushion at max loa...
I'm in the market for a 10-15 year old used toy hauler. I'd like to spend $6-8k on one. The book value on these units suggests that I have sufficient budget and just have to find the right one, but I've had very little luck finding any units priced...
So I discovered my camper isn't charging when I'm driving and diagnosed why: my charge wire fuse was burned from God knows when, and my solar panel connector was corroded to the point of not working at all. I'm ordering parts now.In the meantime, I ...