since ‎Jun-18-2014
‎Nov-26-2023

My Activity

• 109 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Greetings To All, well the time is finally here. We depart for Alaska Wednesday morning. New tires, New brakes, New wheel bearings. Now time to go. Have decided to close my eyes when time to fill-up. And since we will be driving on the top half of ta...
Currently planning trip to Alaska for May 2022. Checked with Canadian Border control today and was informed we could not cross border going to Alaska unless we were essential travel. As in do we live are work in Alaska. As many years that I attempted...
Question to anyone who were using the Mobley for their mobile wi-fi.ATT has now restricted access to 2 hours and it shuts off. Which is a real pain. Before last month it would stay on as long as it had power. My question "Is there another provider fo...
Noticed the other day my right front tire was wearing on outside edge on my 5th wheel. Pretty good wear. None of the others show any wear like this. Stopped by the local RV repair shop I've been dealing with for all my repairs and trust. Explained to...
Figured since we have limited WiFi would due kind of an up-date on our movement North. Went from Ft Macleod, AB to Edmonton AB, then on over to Dawson Creek BC. Mile Post "O". Spent today seeing some really interesting things about how they built thi...