since ‎Jun-23-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 220 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I'm thinking hard about converting to a 12v fridge. My plan would be to remove the current 6 cu ft fridge, make some adjustments to the top section to give me more room and to put in a 12v fridge.So, first question is who would be a good source fo...
I'm looking at getting a pair of Sumosprings for the rear of my truck, and am wondering what difference it would make for the different weight ratings.I've emailed Supersprings with the following, but no reply so far."I'm looking at your SumoSprings ...
I'm trying to figure out if I can go from a 2001 GMC 2500HD that is starting to look old to a 1500 with the Max Trailering package. I have a Cougar 30RKS. I have a Equal-i-zer 4 point hitch. I have weighed my trailer and truck. The only thing I haven...
I picked up what I thought was a 90001201 used from Amazon. Was right from their warehouse, but I guess it was a return item. So it showed up with no bars (good start) and the box and manual is for a 4,000 lb unit. Is there a way from the head to tel...