since ‎Jun-28-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 73 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

$133.00 for this kit.I need to know what happens when it rains hard using the generator?Has anyone owned one of these that would know?Does the water settle in the elbow of the main exaust pipe?Drilling a hole to let rain drain seems to defeat the pur...
I drive 3 to 4 thousand miles a year. I am replacing 5 year old Michelin XZE 255/70/22.5. The Winn. D.P. calls for 255/80/22.5. 80s are not as easy to replace on the road 70s run fine.Looking at HERCULES Strong Guard HRA. 6 tires, 2 axle mechanical b...
Please HELP. 2000 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage 38K. Pulled into campground with Generator running fine for 4 hours traveling. Using A/C along the way. Basement Air. Plugged in 50 amp and my Progressive Industries unit showed the L1 and L2 were good,...
I hear some stories of people happy with their replacement furniture purchases. Anyone have some information on "how" the furniture is holding up after some general use for a year or so? Specifically interested in Shop4Seats.com equipment.Thanks and ...
I want to help a friend with a white motor home. It has a flat look to the finish. I read that Krud Kutter was a good way to clean the corners and get that built up dirt and grime off. THEN, of all products I was told to try ZEP High Gloss Floor Poli...