since ‎Jun-30-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 198 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are and I have to say the weather is perfect! The new water park is amazing. It was almost chilly yesterday around 4 at the pool...very unusual this time of year. It's packed here, but not annoyingly so. Everyone is very polite and courteous. Amd...
We have the golf cart loaded, we are packed and all hooked up! Just waiting on my bride to wrap up her half day at the office then we are off to Stone Mountain Park, GA!We can't wait! Where will you be parking it this weekend?!
So my bride and I came across a 5th wheel floor plan we really like the other day, and I have started to look into it more, have located a close dealer, and have looked at specs.Here is one dilemma and question. We had a 18' × 36' steel building erec...
So we trucked the Coachman Catalina up to Illinois to visit the wife's family for Thanksgiving. Doing a little driveway camping. So we filled fresh water tank, are plugged in so hot water heater is on, furnace running and set to 70. Maintaining temp...
Ok, here is a topic to discuss...I have a 2011 f250 crew cab lariat, 6.7l diesel, factory e rated michilens, rated at 3750# per tire at 80 psi cold. According to ford tow guide, the truck will tow a 14,500 5th, although the way ford "dashes out" the...