since ‎Jun-30-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well, out of work for almost 2 moths now I've been watching a lot of traveling videos. Whats interesting is seeing how these YouTubers are adjusting to the new world as we know it. Especially the full-time RVers who really dont have a real home. And ...
So I read the post here where it's claimed that RV sales are up.I heard that Class B van types campers are up slightly and everything else is down.My thinking is... I'm not going in debt right now until things calm down and get more back to normal. A...
I'm in Virginia and found out about a community in southern Virginia on Lake Gaston call River Ridge. At this place you can buy lots and place your camper on the lot and even build an addition to the camper. People use it as a vacation place and some...
Who here has a fiberglass camper and what is your take on it?why did you buy it over a regular camper?What do you like and dislike about it?
On a smaller pull behind, such as a 18-20ft, whats the advantage of a tandem axle versus a single axle?