since ‎Jul-01-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 148 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

For years, I had been trying to think of a way to add some counter space to my RV in the space where a slideout passes the cabinet. There was almost a foot of wasted space there. I had considered some type of drop-down shelf or removeable shelf, bu...
I recently installed a finned aluminum differential cover from PML Covers on my 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 that I intend to use for towing a travel trailer. In my previous truck, I had to replace the differential bearings, which is not a small ta...
https://imgur.com/dYz2tCEI haven't seen this posted here yet.
The main shelf in my Dometic refrigerator has a big gap in it, supposedly to accommodate tall items on the shelf below. The problem is that we never need that feature: tall bottles fit well in the door. So normally, there is just a big hole in the ...
Like many campers, my rig has a panel behind the stove that the manufacturer calls a "knife holder." The trouble is, that the slots are too large and the panel too thin to hold anything securely. The knives were always leaning over and the short on...