since ‎Jul-15-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,028 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

On our last trip we noticed that the thermostat wouldn't come on, so we didn't have AC or heat. Now I'm finally getting around to looking at it and I was expecting a blown fuse or something somewhere. All fuses in the panel are good including the o...
We just picked up a Chevy van and activated the trial of OnStar which included 3gb of data. The OnStar service itself doesn't seem that useful with all the smart phones we have, but the hot spot may be nice. The only issue is it looks like the van ...
Now that we're into November here in Pennsylvania it's time to do the dreaded dead. It's time to winterize our travel trailer. It's a sad day in the RVcircus household because it means less camping and less camping just plain stinks.Every year I se...
We recently began focusing our search for our next RV on Class A motorhomes and quickly realized there's a whole lot more to consider than gas vs diesel. While we've always enjoyed drooling over motorhomes at RV shows we never really got into the we...
Well, this may have been one on our most over complicated projects, but it's something I wanted to play with and I needed an excuse (not necessarily a good excuse). I've been wanting to try Sugru for a long time now and never got around to buying so...
Likes from