since ‎Jul-18-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 347 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Looking for recommendations on snowbird type parks in the Ft Pierce area (1 hour south ok.) I have been to St Augustine, Clermont (Orlando), and currently in Okeechobee. I am looking for a park from which I can bike (2-3 miles) to the beach and stor...
Looking for input from new owners (2017). Do you know wet weight with no cargo or passengers? First trip experiences please. Thank you.
Those of us in the private health insurance market in Minnesota are being socked with 40-50% increases in premiums eff 1-1-16. I may have to put the RV up on blocks and park it in the driveway. I have asked my Senator to work toward renaming the Affo...
Friends of ours took delivery of a BRAND NEW RV yesterday and report water coming in through the roof last night during a rainstorm. We have an older RV and are preparing to buy a new one. Our research leads to too many stories like this one - horror...
I'd like to hear from anyone who owns or has looked at the new Brave 26A. How does it handle? Are the single pane windows a problem (noise, cold?)? Are the seating areas and sleeping areas comfortable? I'm wondering how the loft bed with power lift f...