since ‎Jul-21-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 304 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2019 Apex Nano 208BHS.The slide appears to be leaking only when closed as under the dinette towards the rear of the slide was considerably wet. There does NOT appear to be the same issue when its closed. When parked, the slide is on the sout...
Ok, so here is the deal. While boondocking, we only turn the water pump on when it's needed. The last two trips, the pump has built up enough pressure for multiple people to brush teeth, to wash dishes and the flush the toilet numerous times. After a...
Anyone towing with a Canyon/Colorado with the 3.6L V6? I just picked up a 2019 Apex Nano 208BHS (Dry 4000k +/-) and I am curious what I can expect out of the motor as its a big downsize from my previous combo (2018 F250 Gasser and Hideout 30BHDS).
I have terrific pressure in the bathroom and terrible pressure at the kitchen sink regardless if I am using the pump from the fresh tank or hooked up to city water. Its the same for both hot and cold.Suggestions?
The Truck: 2015 F-250 XLT 6.2L GasThe Trailer: 2010 Hideout 30BHDS (9,967lbs for the trip) with a huge front wallThe Speed: Averaged 75mph on the Interstates (tires upgraded for speed) and I maintained speed up the grades as I was following the 2011 ...