since ‎Jul-29-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 4,646 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I guess we can start this now that Christmas is over...Post your best and worse memory of camping in 2019.Best: Prince Edward Island. Beautiful scenery, nice people, great seafood, excellent french fries.Worse: Driving home from PEI in a hurricane. W...
The store got a notice from Winegard yesterday about the ToGo. In case you missed it, ToGo is a WiFi/Cell antennas and booster with a built in wireless router and a SIM card from AT&T data service. The data price was $360 for the year and that got yo...
Showed up at the shop today. Older than all but one of the techs that will be working it. No brand markings on the camper.Notice the original CA plates.
Anyone towing a CR-V behind a truck camper?Yes it's a double post, but there are specific issues about towing and towing with a TC.
Last year, a few noses got put out of joint about holiday wishes. In order to preempt any hard feelings, I will be following this policy.First, the official ruleOpen Roads Forum Rules & Policies#9. Political and religious posts, pictures, links, sign...