since ‎Aug-04-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 218 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Who uses a bed cover when the camper isn't on the truck? If I'm going to be at one place for a while, I take the camper off the truck. Easier to launch the boat and generally run around.I'm looking for a bed cover that is easy to remove or roll up ...
Don't think I want any of those beads you put inside the tire.......But I'm thinking about getting centramatics all the way around.What are the opinions of anyone who has used them?
Checking to see if anyone has added solar to a Lance 1181.If so, please give me some specifics......will probably post this over on the Lance forum too.
I recently retired and purchase a new..er TC.I would like to get it set up for maximum flexibility for charging the TC batteries.I have been studying solar, and understand how it works independently. I think I also understand what I need to do to my...
I am looking at a used truck camper listed on Craigslist.What I don't know is what kind of title the seller should have.The seller has sent me a picture of what they are calling a title, but the document is a certificate of origin......I don't know h...