since ‎Aug-06-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well if all goes right we will be buying our toy hauler in the next two weeks. Looking at Fuzion 424, Cyclone 4270, Momentum 399TH and just ran across a Jayco 4113 we really liked. A little nervous about the Jayco, not sure why but when I think of ...
While I did my best to get my wife to agree to a Fuzion 371 or Grand Design 351, I have lost the battle and we are picking up 2018 Fuzion 424. We live in SW Michigan and have our eye on three. One in mid Michigan, one in Ohio and one in Kentucky, a...
Could be a stupid question but......in Michigan well water tends to have a lot of iron in it. I think most campgrounds are rural and tend to have well water. When you hook up to a water source is there a way to keep that water separate from your ta...
Been a thought for about 12 years, a plan for the last 8, a member here for the last few years and in just less then 45 days becomes a reality. A couple signed on our house yesterday, financing should be done in 30-45 days, and 30 days to be out.......