since ‎Feb-02-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 502 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I need to replace the driver-side mirror head on our 1997 Safari Sahara. (The original mirror head got clipped by a truck, which did not stop.) The 22-year-old mirror was made by Velvac and is what they called their Superstar mirror head. It’s 13...
I’ve been trying to set up a Nanostation Loco M2, plus and Airgateway for use connecting to RV park Wifi. I’ve carefully followed the David Bott video, and I’ve followed a couple of other similar setup instructions. No joy.My laptop can communicate...
I’ve bought a Roadmaster base plate with EZ5 brackets, plus a ReadyBrute Elite tow bar with the adapters for the Roadmaster EZ5 with the 3/4-inch holes for connector. (Seems overkill for such a small car, but that is what it has.)If I had the choice...
I’m looking at options for getting internet inside the (aluminum-skinned) motorhome at campgrounds. This off-the-shelf option http://www.jefatech.com/product/RV-KIT-REPEATER/Long-Range-WiFi-Repeater-Kit-for-RVs.html from Jefa Technology seems to be...
I’m setting things up to tow our new car. It will be the first time I’ve towed 4-down. I’ve purchased the Ready Brute Elite tow bars, the one with the Ready Brake surge brake system built in. I’ve made arrangements for the dealer where we bought t...