since ‎Aug-09-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 172 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Been on top of camper all caulking looks in real good condition, always stored in doors out of the weather. Bought new in 2015 asking if you would recaulk or not, still have inside storage in the barn, camper is all aluminum no wood to rot so even if...
Looking at newer trucks not diesel but gas wondering the fuel mileage for them my old truck does not like to start in real cold weather in Canada unless I plug in so I been thinking about a newer gas truck. What truck and engine size do you have and ...
I have to post a question here, in my province of Ontario Canada the DOT says the door sticker of GVWR is not what they go by but the GAWR is what they use to determine if you are overweight. My truck says GVWR is 10,000 lbs but my GAWR is over 11,00...
Just Wondering what the reliability of newer diesels are as I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a new or slightly used truck Ford or Dodge. My old 95 runs good 7.3 diesel but you are always wondering if it is going to break down 2000 miles fro...
I have a 1995 F-350 dually, door sticker says GVRW is 4500kg I'm not overloaded on axle weight but am on gross weight according to door sticker usually around 4750kg gross. My registration in Ontario lets me up my weight to 5000kg no increase in cost...