since ‎Aug-18-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello RV community,So was about to leave on a trip and went around the corner with the coach only to find that the transmission would not shift. Checked the oil level and found it to be ok. For some reason decided to check under the coach to find tha...
Good morning the wife wants to plan a trip this Christmas and I am kind of hesitant due to the weather. In particular the freezing temps overnight. We currently only travel in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, The Carolinas and Louisiana. So wh...
Ok so i was driving down the highway and display for my cameras were working normal. At sunset turned on my lights and the display went crazy. When the lights are off the display shows the rear and respective sides with a turn signal. When i turn the...
So its time for me to change my current tires even though id hate too. I currently am running GY 670's and had a blow out this weekend. Tires purchased in 2009 and only 20k on them. Tires look new but the wife insists on replacement after the scare t...
Good morning just purchased a 2007 Winnebago-Itasca Sunova 35J and hit our first 2 camping trips with it while bringing it down from the dealer. The question i have is the unit has an Onan Marquise Gold 5500, 2 roof top HVAC's however the coach has a...