since ‎Aug-21-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 434 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone know, is the Liard Trail paved past the NW Territories boundary to Fort Liard, or does it switch to gravel right at the border?Thanks,
Can any EV's use the 30 amp plug that is so common to governmental parks and older campgrounds? What I mean not an adapter, but can they draw the full (most) 30 amps, so they can charge faster then using the 15/20 amp plug? I understand the 50 amp ...
So much wheel spinning on EVs, what if they are not the right path forward? The biggest problem with renewable power and EVs is storage, the second is storage, and the third is storage. Another path is carbon capture from the atmosphere (using ami...
Other than the road itself, will the area around the parkway be pretty much snow covered during the first week in June? Will we be able to do anything other than just drive through?
OK, clean it, take out all food, prop fridge open. Now flush with -50 pink antifreeze and drain tanks. Remove the battery and take it home. Anything different than storing in the lower 48? Who has the warmest winter, and least snow? Fairbanks, Anc...