since ‎Aug-28-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

is it just me or is getting your camper worked on a nightmare?...hundred dollar an hour charges?...get out of here...these arent rockets.......is it like this everywhere in the US?
I thought of something else Id like to ask....insurance...I talked to my insurance agent and told her Id be starting out with just liability insurance on the motorhome(been out of work for a few months with eye problems and moneys a little tight) but...
HI I wondered if there were anywhere online to chat with owners of the same motorhome I just bought?...its a 2004 model four winds 5000. Im interesting in any problems that may have come up or preventative maintenance tips and also what kind of milag...
well I didnt know it at first but the motorhome I bought does have a edpm roof....(as an aside I added sta bil to the fill up)...anyway..now what do I do?...the guy who sold me the camper didnt own it very long and just bought it to resale...its neve...
I just bought a four winds 5000 motorhome and will be using it intermittently until I retire in a couple of years, what I wanted to know was if it would be a good idea to add an additive to handle the ethanol gas while its not being used. thanks...