since ‎Feb-03-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi There,Trailer has been in continuous outdoor storage 250 miles away for 6 years. I drove up yesterday to do some repairs prior to transporting to my current location. I found that there is water damage - the roof seal has opened up pretty badly in...
Hi There. Its a while since I've sanitized my freshwater tank and water heater (been in storage for a while) and can't remember exactly the procedure. I remember that I used to dilute bleach with water and add to the water tank and then open the valv...
Hi There,Having issues with the 7 Pin trailer connection between my trailer and TV. I can't seem to get all contacts connecting at once - I I jiggle the connection slightly I can get brakes connected but I lose one or more light connections and vice-...
My TT is 17 years old and I've never had work done on the brakes. It's been in storage for a few years and I'm about to bring it out, replace the tires, and do some surface restoration. My question - I figure its probably a good idea to replace the b...
Hi There. I'm replacing the ST185/80/13 tires on my trailer and have the option of either Carlisle or Power King Towmax brands. I'd welcome any advice on how these brands compare?Thanks,Daniel.