since ‎Feb-03-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 240 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have seen a lot of different ideas on class B motorhomes/vans. The old Dodge Explorer I think was the first factory purpose built van meant to be used for camping and traveling that comes to mind. Some even have fiberglass wide bodies on a cut away...
As in the subject line above, I'd like to find a source for the TT mattress that has one cut corner. Anybody got a source?
Hi Folks, A friend is going to pick one of these up, and has hit a dead end when searching for information that will give holding tank capacities, so he can gauge usage. I thought since this site has so many helpful people here that maybe someone her...
Anybody here running one? I'm talking late seventies or older here. Back in the day my older brother and I both had Winnebago Braves. I actually miss them as they were pretty decent motor homes. I was going through my old (film) photos and found some...
Hi folks, I have found an early eighties B based on a Dodge chassis. It has a 440 backed up with an auto trans. The biggest drawback I see here is that it has the old school 16.5 tires. Anybody have any tips about what to look for, and what to watch ...