since ‎Sep-17-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 994 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This has been discussed on another forum for months. Don't know if it has been a common problem with other brands or not. My new Montana came with frameless Kinro windows. The rear emergency window latch (short arm) broke off within the first 3 mo...
In the past couple of years full timing we have visited maybe 50 campgrounds in over 26 states. There are always a list of rules, most of which are generally the same. It seems we have started to see numerous CG's that do not allow pets. I don't k...
I didn't really know these types of products existed until there was some discussion on another forum about them. May order a set up that is 40" x 40" deck with steps, all of which can be torn down or set up in a matter of minutes. Anyone else usin...
Getting warranty work done at Lazy Days so at 10am we secured a campsite at the Lazy Days CG. Got the fiver back around 5pm, drove to assigned site, backed in, got power plugged in, and was in the process of lowering front gear.Gentleman from neighb...
Just had my last oil change and regular service completed at my Ford dealer. When I purchased the truck in 2012 I bought a maintenance program for around $800 that included free oil changes, with DEF, free wiper blades, etc., at each service. Progr...