since ‎Sep-21-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have an '09 WW FB2100 that has the Happijac electric lift queen bed system in the back. The lower bed is a fold up couch which we would like to replace with a second queen bed. Removing the couch looks simple and the couch lift rails could still b...
Our trailer has a perfect spot to add an in-wall 120VAC heater, such as a Cadet 1500W 67509. If I understand the thermostat wiring I think I can use our Honeywell digital non-programmable thermostat to control either heater. The Suburban propane heat...
I would like to reduce the tongue weight of our 2009 WW FB2100. There are currently 2 6v batteries mounted on a rack on the tongue. There is enough depth at the rear to mount them under the bed of the trailer in the center near the spare tire. I can ...
Hi, I've been reading a lot of the posts on this forum and there is a lot of good information here. We just got our first trailer and will do light duty camping for 2 with it. We have an antique 1985 Itasca class-C that has served us well - still run...