since ‎Sep-25-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 167 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Sunday July 7 we were driving south on US 101 below Yachats Oregon. If you are not familiar, it is narrow and winding with no passing lane for a stretch.The suggested speed signs for the curves are 20-40 mph and I took them at those speeds. There are...
I searched as many ways as I could think of with no relevant results.I have a 2015 Springdale TT. The sofa is in the slide which is fairly deep, I'm guessing at least 3 feet.One of of my daughter's boyfriends is a pretty big guy. Maybe 275 plus pou...
This is on a 2015 Springdale with only about 1,000 miles on it so far. But I am going to be covering that many miles next week.Looking at my wheels, it appears that one is slightly angled compared to the other. Is this normal movement or is some ad...
I did some searches here as well as with Google and didn't come up with much. I'm supposed to do some work first thing in the morning in Roseburg and won't be arriving in town until late evening.I just don't want to try and get into a campground lat...