since ‎Sep-26-2014
‎Mar-04-2024

My Activity

• 129 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My furnace is an older hydro flame 8531-II. the gas valve is not functioning so I was going to order a new one. But it appears that part number 31155 is no longer available. Does anyone know if the gas valves are more or less the same? I found one th...
I’m rebuilding an old travel trailer and need a new water heater. Assuming I could make either fit, would you prefer a 10gallon or should I stick with the 6 gallon?Thanks!Bob E.
My dad's 10yr old Norcold Fridge quit working in his camper. It runs but doesn't cool at all on either gas or 120v electric. Opened the outside cover and you can see some green residue in the corner of the opening under the right side where the hea...
What's the typical length and drop of the beaver tail in the back of toy haulers? I'm sure they vary, but was just wondering what is typical.Thanks!Bob E.
My dad's camper (Jayco Eagle TT) has both a "cable" and a "satellite" hookup on the outside of the camper. What's the difference? I can't figure out why you would need both??