since ‎Oct-05-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 155 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2008 Tundra 155k . Tows a 7k TT. I hit a bump on highway, felt a jerk and then it went into limp mode. Towed it home and all i could smell was burnt oil.Aamco rebuilt it and promptly a tree fell on it . So now geico has totalled the truck and offerin...
I always had this issue so I always thought it was how the slide sounds.1) The slide seals and there is no water leak2) When I half open the slide and measure from wall to end. the difference is 1/4 inch more on the rubbing side. Issue. THe cyclinde...
I am looking at the consumer reports and the 2018 reliability scores and am very confused at the numbers.why are the HD trucks have a low score. It is they get data from 640k buyers. is it a matter of querying the wrong data group .
My truck is at 135k and I am thinking in a year or so I will be needing another truck or not. Not sure as this is my first truck so far all the cars i have had, i sold them around 100-120k. 1) I take good care of the truck. It tows 2k a year and used...
August of this year , my wife decided to go get a TT to replace our popup. At this stage with 2 little kids , 1 hr setup time got longer while kid watching and weather got a big issue stuck in a tt with no bathrooms.My wife has a 2008 crewmax , lift...