since ‎Oct-15-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 296 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am contemplating a cross-country move in 2019 as a one time trip. I would be towing a TT with a 21 foot bass tournament boat behind the TT.I am familiar with states that allow tandem towing and some of the restrictions (lengths, certification, weig...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29737475
When my wife smacked her head on an overhead cabinet door she asked me to fix it. Very easy to install. My cabinet doors height are 10" so I measured 3/4" down from the hinge side and 7/8" from the right edge. Removing the doors and drilling pilot ho...
I read somewhere on the Good Sam forum a question about recoating an RV roof. Well here is the before and after photos of our RV roof. I used Dicor Cool Coat coating and just followed the directions as written including using a pressure washer on the...
I have read on several different forums and subjects here of RVers dumping their wastewater into their home septic systems. If you do as I do and use RV chemicals to treat your tanks of the waste and odor then you are doing your septic system great h...