since ‎Oct-31-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Getting ready for tires , was wondering if anyone has used these either together or separately and what the thoughts or results are.Thanks Marty
UPDATEfound the issue I believe, there is a compartment next to the generator and inside there is a junction box. Stranded wires from the generator are wire nutted to solid wire going to outlet in the rearmost compartment where the shore cable is. Th...
Hello,Inquiring as to what brand of steering stabilizer most choose. I see the two most common are by Roadmaster and Safe-T-Plus. We are getting a new Rv on the E450, chassis length is 31 feetThanks Marty
I was attempting to replace a cab over marker/clearance light on my 2011Fleetwood Tioga Montara. The wiring harness for far right light fell into the big front cab over shell. The harness seemed real short. Has any been able to fish one back out? Tri...
So reading rgnprof's post about running hotter got me wondering. I have scan gauge and I would say my "normal" temp is 200-202 when cruising at say 60-62. Is this an okay temp? I am in Florida so it's hot most of the time. If we are towing it does ru...