since ‎Nov-02-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 56 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking to go see a rocket launch in October at NASA in south Florida. Has anyone done this and where is a good place to put RV where I can see the launch. I live in northwest florida so leaving early and making the drive in one day is not a pro...
Xantrex Freedom 450 inverter I have a 2006 Fleetwood 39L Excursion. I was having inverter Problems not charging batteries. Took it to local rv service center and they stated that the inverter was bad. $1000 for new one plus install fee. Checked pric...
I have a 2006 Fleetwood 39L Excursion. I was having inverter Problems not charging batteries. Took it to local rv service center and they stated that the inverter was bad. $1000 for new one plus install fee. Checked prices and yes that was the going ...
There are four slides to this motorhome and I replaced the passenger side kitchen motor with little effort. however I cannot find the rear slide motor on the passenger side. I looked under the motorhome and I am at at loss as to where I can manually ...
There are four slides to this motorhome and I replaced the passenger side kitchen motor with little effort. however I cannot find the rear slide motor on the passenger side. I looked under the motorhome and I am at at loss as to where I can manually ...