since ‎Nov-03-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 57 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Don't know if I'm in the right forum or not. I just bought the grill mentioned above. I have a propane hookup on my RV so I got a hose to connect from it to my grill. I don't seem to get the pressure from it that I do from those "throwaway" cylinders...
We installed a reese sidewinder on our fifth wheel. When we attached to the mounting brackets on the fifth wheel we didn't check for clearance between the turret and the mounting bracket wings. We had a steep grade to back into our camping site. We...
Don't know where to really put this. I use the Trip Planner a lot. The last couple of days the map isn't showing up on any of my trips. The Itenerary is there, but no mileage between stops, etc. Anybody else having this issue or is it something stupi...
We're thinking about going up to Nova Scotia in 2018. Looking at the Fantasy RV tours and doing it with them. Has anybody traveled with Fantasy? Especially the Maritime Tour? Thanks for any help or advice.Bruce and Connie.
Anybody ever come from the Louisville way to Dale Hollow Dam. There is a campground there we are going to. It's outside Celina, Tn. Good Sam's has us going through a lot of small towns outside of Louisville. Bardstown, Springfield, Lebanon, Campbells...