since ‎Nov-05-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 79 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Where can I fish for free while traveling the US,.besides Texas State Parks. I am aware of the 1 weekend free across America in many states in June. I was hoping, not to buy a out of state license in every state I stay in. 3-5day license are no goo...
Anyone have a Grand Design Reflection 220? Thinking about looking to get 1. They are a bit more expensive than a Kz Rv Sportsmen 231RK.Just looking for a short 5th wheel that can fit in the older campgrounds across America.Any info on Quality would ...
After 3 blow outs and 2 flats in 3 years, I have come to the reality that my 5th wheel provider put the wrong tires on my RV. The trailer is 9600 Dry, so we call it 10,000 Pull weight. I have load range "E". Im going to Load range "G" if I need dif...
I have replaced my kitchen fan vent cover two times in 1 year. That flapper has something like 1/16 hinge pins and all plastic. We camp like 8 times a year, and I do ensure the latch is set when traveling. So, either really bad luck, or there is a mo...
What determines when you change your propane hoses? Wait till leaks? Time driven like 4'years old? Physical inspection? Do you think wiping them down with some armorall or some rubber conditioner would help? Just wondering what the RV world experi...