since ‎Nov-12-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,849 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Well as a continuing chapter in my occasional series on Alaska I am moved to comment on the Fairbanks RV Parks.Large ads in the Milepost tout the Rivers Edge and the Riverview RV parks. We liked the look of the Rivers Edge in the ad, but know full we...
On two occasions here in Alaska we have been witness to exactly how NOT to run an RV Park if you want it to prosper. Or even stay in business.In the first in Anchorage the park was very close to downtown and had everything one needed.As we stayed the...
Some of you may recall that I have posted two previous threads about my trip north so far.We are now in Homer after stays in Skagway, Valdez and Anchorage.Last time I was in Homer was about 44 years ago. As most places it has changed dramatically in ...
Almost every week or more a thread appears with someone with a tire question. And just as predictably the China Bomb experts come out and start decrying all Chinese made tires.Then usually they recommend MAXXIS tires. Maxxis are held in almost religi...
This is another in a series of posts I will do of my trip to Alaska. I did a similar thing when I was in the Baja this winter. NOTE: as I posted before i do not intend these posts as mere cheerleading but to communicate what I see and experience.With...
Likes from