since ‎Nov-13-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Left campground, stopped at 1st rest area to do usual check to see if everything ok. Found door to fridge open, contents all over floor, dozen eggs broken, a real mess. Smelled something hot, found lighter like plug on 12 volt crock pot real hot and ...
When you step on the pedal to dump the toilet, I get a bubble as the slide valve is opening and it acts like the tank is pressurized. I am wondering if the vent might be plugged? Anyone else ever have this problem?
What kind of road is Rte 93 in Arizona between I-40 and Wickenburg? I see it on the map as being a scenic drive but was wondering if it is mountain road and would it be a hard pull for a 35ft fifth wheel?
Is there any place close to Yuma where you can safely cross the border to buy medicine. We usually do this in Progresso, but we are not going to the RGV this year, and I an not familiar with the Yuma area. Thanks.
I need a campground in Seattle for a sightseeing base. Doesn't need to be fancy, but needs to be safe. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.