since ‎Nov-27-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We store our Grand Design ST3740BH-R in a barn on our property with a 50A hookup over the winter. In preparation for our RV season, sanitizing and flushing of the water system is a must. The issue I'm having is that when I do this, I need to have it ...
I just had my two propane tanks filled after draining them nearly dry with the recent super-cold snap. When I reconnected them, there is a HUGE leak on both tanks right at the screw-in connection of the flexible hose connector along the hose where it...
I have a rubber seal pulling out from the corner of my fiver (2014 Jayco Eagle 34.5BHTS) at the inside "corner" edge where the overhead part that attaches to the pinbox comes down behind the tailgate. The ends are screwed in secure, so it hasn't slid...
All,We had some cosmetic nose damage during a stay at the local RV dealer (Crestview in San Antonio) that was repaired and repainted. Now (almost 18 months later) the paint is cracking, but not flaking off... yet. We're told that we're beyond the war...
The outdoor kitchen door on my Jayco Eagle 38.5BHTS has a problem. The hydraulic arm attachment has ripped out of the door panel so I only have one hydraulic arm left attached (on the other side.) I have tried liquid nail and additional/longer screws...