since ‎Nov-27-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 485 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Poll: How many 1T TC haulers have not modifyed their suspension?Interested in hearing from those that are using their SRW or DRW 1T truck STOCK without any modifications to haul their TC.EDIT: I should add context. After reading this and other TC For...
I think it might be easier to talk about what might be right as there is so much wrong on so many levels I don't know where to start.I could tell it was a "multiuse stop" as they got lunch at the Pizza place while I noticed one of them hitting the la...
Greetings,while my 1st two trucks were regular cab models, my last two and current truck is a "super cab" (extended cab) which was very difficult to find in my area.Is all that dealerships order these days are "crew cab" configurations? I see much li...
Greetings, I plan on carrying the camper (Northern Lite 9.6) in the background on this truck.The two questions I have for other 2017 owners is:1. Do I need another leaf spring? My old 97' has 3 and the 2017 only has 2. (old truck)(new truck)Second, I...
Greetings,My 97' F250HD 5.8L V8 has ~125K miles on it and I'm lucky to get 200-250miles out of the stock fuel tanks (16+18gal). I keep thinking larger more power might be just the ticket - however can't decide on which motor I want - only that anothe...