since ‎Dec-07-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 538 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone here running a system like this? I just purchased a 4S2P 100 AH battery. It has no BMS however, I have a simple BMS here and an active balancer coming soon. (There is an active balancer built in but it is on the small side.) There are adva...
I set this unit up as a super jumper? I had an old set of 4 AWG 20-foot real copper leads. I installed new parrot beak clamps and cut them at a 6' mark. I installed the charger. I used a fuse as the on/off switch. I hooked it up to a sulfated battery...
I just pulled the plug on a 40 amp unit. There Is a coupon for 20% off by giving them your email (the code is WELCOME10) At 179.99 for the 40 amp unit I could not pass it up! Look hereI will be using it as a backup charging source. With my solar, I h...
I have moved from the world of MH to the world of TT. Anyways I have installed the Bogart TM2030 and SC2030 system. In the MH I ran 200 watts and heat caused by charging at 10+ amps was not much of a concern. I have so far installed 320 watts with an...