since ‎Dec-20-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just bought this TC Decals say Jayco Sportster 9.5 year unknown. I cannot find the Serial tag either . Tried calling Jayco , no live person, VM with no callback.
96 PA that a/c has quit. Working perfectly before fueling up and then failure for rest of trip. Had a remainder of a/c pro can to apply refge fill. Gauge read to stop because compressor is not working. Attached is a picture of suspected parts which...
There was a name mentioned of poster on somewhere that was a reliable source for F53 information with Pace Arrows. I cannot recall. Can anyone help?
Have had this MH for 2 years ,, on start up I will hear this sound of a pump of sorts running. Have traced it to the pictured assembly. On loosening the drain vent, air is released. Puzzled. I have no air equipment ,it is a 460 gasser, located on ...
Thinking of traveling East coast from Savannah GA north using routes closest to coast north to around Kitty Hawk area before moving inland. With Class A 37 ft., should I consider another route? Ferry travel is what I am uncertain of.