since ‎Dec-28-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What's the Good, Bad and Ugly on these?They don't look terribly expensive but are they worth the money or just another hole to dump money in for a marginally useful add on?Specifically for a 5th Wheel 3 axle Toyhauler..........Appreciate any input,th...
Just acquired a used Jayco Recon with a 12ft garage. Going to make the loop from AK down the mid east coast to FL and back up through the midwest.Have my eye on acquiring an "Intimidator" SxS somewhere along the way.Anyone out there have one? Opinion...
If I were to say my short list was starting to look like it consisted of these 3, Used, between 2012-2014 models, would anyone have opinions to share based on personal experience? Quality Control and Functionality?Dutchman Voltage 3905Forest River 3...
Wondering how to access various manufacturers clearance dimensions on the rear cargo door height.I'm looking to buy a used toy hauler (2012-2014), but also have my eye on a SxS that has a 6ft 6inch (78") height to top of roll cage. Is there a typical...