since ‎Jan-10-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I just purchased a GoPower 700W pure sine wave inverter plus all the install goodies for our TT. The install looks like a piece of cake BUT my wife would like to have 2 outlets in the trailer that run off the inverter to charge phones, laptops, an...
Came across these the other day and curious to know if anyone has them, uses them etc. Seem like a great product. I'm most interested in knowing if you can use these while actively using the trailer to camp in. Some comments lead me to believe yes bu...
Just wondering if anyone has experience towing from here to there! We've got a 35' trailer and 1 ton truck. We did the trip last year but only in our minivan with the kids. This year we'll have the truck and trailer and wondering if there's a suggest...
First off, this is such a great site. I did a ton of reading and research and it totally Influenced me to go out and buy a brand new GMC 3500HD and a 35ft travel trailer. I've never owned or even towed a trailer! Took delivery in October and got one ...