since ‎Jan-12-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 152 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So our black tank leaked on our last trip and cut it short. Planning on switching to a composting toilet so we just don't need to deal with the black tank at all any more but my question is do we need to replace the bottom of the camper? It's an Outf...
Anyone know where to find a furnace vent deflector like these except for the round 4" furnace vents? Whoever sleeps on our dinette gets blasted in the face by hot air regardless of which direction the vent is pointed. If worse comes to worst I was co...
This weekend it was about 10 degrees and we were at elevation (9000'). When I set the thermostat at 61 degrees or lower it cycled flawlessly. When it was set to 62 or above it would run and cycle off normally. When it started to cycle the second time...
Our A/C (coleman-mach) has a strange smell, kind of sweet, almost like some type of aerosol spray lube. I can't quite put my finger on it but my wife thought it smelled like freon. I can't recall the smell of freon so I don't know but it is cooling j...
Have a new-ish truck camper and our CO alarm has been going off lately. It's closed up not in use, the propane is turned off and the alarm goes off every couple of days. I air it out and it stops but then starts back up after a few more days. We've ...