since ‎Jan-14-2015
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,371 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Trying to find the Trik-L-Start and Amp-L-Start product by LSL Products but now seem to be unavailable. Can anyone advise what happened to them and the fine product they sold? Also, if anyone can suggest a close substitute to the Trik-L-Sta...
Just wondering: We have a 24 foot diesel class C with somewhat difficult to find tires = Hankook DynaPro RH12 195/75R16C . I am considering carrying a spare tire only ( no wheel ) due to weight issues. My question: Do most tow truck operators ...
A number of Ford Transit 350 HD B and C owners have apparently experienced engine issues that cause it to go into Limp mode. I am wondering it is somewhat common issue in the Ford super duty pickups, too.
Recently while traveling through eastern Oregon and possibly western Idaho we experienced several instances where my Progressive Industries EMS-PT30X would give a line frequency error and not allow power to my RV. Since we really needed power for A...
Has anyone replaced their original Coleman Mach 10 ND air conditioner with a new Houghton quiet model ( RP-AC3105 )?I'd like to hear how it went, and specifically were there any issues due to size differences on the roof?Ed in Oregon