since ‎Apr-10-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This may be old hat to some, but will post for the benefit of those who have not seen/used it before. A map of Mexico showing all(?) Pemex locations using Google Earth.Scorphttp://guiapemex.pemex.com/SitePages/home.aspx#!
Interested in hearing of any users of Airtabs who have them installed on their rubber roof RV's. Do they stick on?? Any problems with roof membrane lift etc??Scorp.
Churches book indicates two overnight spots to stay in Saltillo. La Fuente Hotel is one of them. Has anyone stayed here recently and is it an easy access from Mex 57?? Looking for a quick overnight spot along this stretch in March when we exit M...
I have a question regarding use of State Hwy 31 from Hwy 85 at Linares, Nuevo Leon, to Hwy 57 between Saltillo and Matehuala.I will be towing a 30 ft. fifth wheel. Viewing on Google Earth, it looks do-able but is hard to judge if some of the small t...
Has anyone used the new (2009) Anzalduas International Bridge in Mission Tx. to cross into Mexico enroute Monterrey via 40D?? Can you get all your paperwork ie vehicle and travel permits there, or do you have to do that at the other crossings in Re...