since ‎Jan-18-2015
‎Mar-22-2024

My Activity

• 482 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 3 Likes received

User Activity

Our AC duct(s) are leaking cold air into the roof. I pulled the shroud around the bathroom roof vent which exposed the gap between the roof and the ceiling. When I did that could feel plenty of cool air blowing. Is there an easy way to resolve this o...
We're in Putnam County FL on a relative's property but found out after we moved in that I was misreading the county zoning ordinances and we really aren't permitted to live here full-time.I've not found any FL counties that allow living full-time on ...
Our older RV (2005 Fleetwood 25QB) fridge (Dometic RM2652) died, and I'm wondering if there's any issues replacing it with an RM2620? It is not listed as a replacement model in this chart but as far as I can see the only difference is it's slightly s...
Bought an Extend-a-Stay knock-off because we're full-time parked. Turned off the valve for the onboard tank. Been here a year, everything is going good, then all of the sudden one of the 20lb tanks won't work. Put it on our other RV, it's fine. Figur...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30324758
Likes from